Dr Richard Meacham, C.Psychol.,Ps.S.I. Chartered Psychologist
Richard has worked with clients from 4 to 94, in a variety of different setting, from primary care public health services, to the hospice service. He has worked with people with present with a number of different issues, from addiction to trauma, which are often interlinked.
Richard is dedicated to creating a collaborative approach, depending on what you needs and wants for therapy are. he has been trained in a variety of different mediums including psychodynamic, cognitive behavioural therapy, emotion focused therapy and others. It is through open, honest and creative collaboration which each person, that Richard finds that the best approach is found.
- Chartered psychologist of The Psychological Society of Ireland (C.Psychol.,Ps.S.I.)
- Doctorate of Counselling Psychology (D.Couns.Psych) Trinity College Dublin
- Masters in Applied Psychological (M.A. App, Psych) Trinity College Dublin
- Diploma in Drug and Alcohol Studies(Dip D&L Studies) University of Limerick
- B.A. Psych & Phil (B.A. Psych) University of Limerick