Online Psychologists Ireland
Information for GPs
Would you like to refer a patient for therapy? Simply send us an email or pass our website address on to your patient. If you would like to contact us please email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form on our contact page.
What we provide
- Clear and concise information on treatment.
- Evidence-based therapeutic plans.
- Liaising with GP and secondary care.
- Reductions for patients of regular referring GPs.
- Discounted rate for those who are unemployed/students.
- Patients are typically referred by their GP however we also take self-referral.
- After initial consultation, the GP receives a letter confirming their patient’s attendance, including the treatment plan that was discussed with the patient.
- These appointments are then regularly reviewed.
- When the client has ended their block of appointments, the GP receives another letter stating completion of treatment, issues covered, and any recommendations stated to the client.
We welcome any feedback or if the GP would like updates, please let us know.